Reference ID: 2295
Mail Boxes Etc. is one of the world’s largest networks of retail centres offering logistics, communication and business support services in more than 40 countries, through a retail network of more than 1600 centres. The company develops its network of business service centers on a country-by-country basis through Master License agreements with local partners.
As Master Licensee you will adapt the MBE business concept to local conditions and will support startup and growth of the network in the territory.
A “Master Licensee” (or ML) acquires, through the master license agreement, the exclusive right to use:
• MBE’s internationally registered brand and trademarks
• MBE’s franchise business concept (being able to franchise the concept to other entrepreneurs)
• MBE’s know-how to develop and support a network of MBE entrepreneurs in the specific territory.
Will the MBE business concept work in my country?
There are more than 1,600 MBE Centers operating in over 40 countries. The MBE concept has proven adaptable and flexible, working effectively in a wide variety of cultural and economic settings: developing countries, advanced economies and even countries in a state of transition.
Mail Boxes Etc. succeeds internationally because of its ability to adapt the business model and extensive range
of services to meet the requirements of both service-oriented businesses and convenience-oriented consumer.
Why become a Master Licensee with MBE?
• Proven business system
• A multi-faceted revenue model
• Experienced brand leadership
• Global franchise network
• Valuable Know-how on how to develop a business concept in a new country
If you have the skills and enthusiasm to:
• Establish and develop a brand countrywide
• Adapting the Mail Boxes Etc. business concept to the local market
• Opening and operating a Pilot Center
Take the first step – fill the form and let us contact you about how simple is to become a part of MBE.
Services > Business Services > Business & Typing Centers
100-500 (Sq Ft)
Algeria, Angola, Bahrain, Chad, Congo - Brazzaville, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates